1300 049 519
The Uniview NVR302-16E-P16 is a 16 Channel Prime Series Network Video Recorder that can support high resolution cameras up to 12 megapixels. It features POE for easy plug-and-play set up and can support third party cameras thanks to it's ONVIF conformance. This network video recorder allows you to search and playback recorded footage easily thanks to its fast and accurate file retrieval. It supports Ultra 265 and H.265 video compression. In-built smart detections include face detection, cross-line detection and people counting.
- 16 Channel and up to 12MP recording NVR
- 16 independent POE+ network interfaces for plug and play set up
- POE+ Supports IP Cameras up to 260-300 metres away
- Supports 2 SATA Hard Drive capacity (Up to 10TB each)
- 320Mbps Bandwidth Capacity
- Supports Higher Decoding Capability: 3 x 12MP@25, 4 x 4K@30, 8 x 4MP@30, 16 x 1080P@30
- Access your Live video feed on your smart device with EZView app. Supports android and ios
- Support for P2P, UPnP, NTP, DHCP, PPPoE
- Support cloud upgrade
- Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance
- Support 1-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA, HDMI at up to 4K(3840x2160) resolution simultaneous output
- Accurate retrieval, instant playback
- Various fisheye de-warping modes for live view and playback for both web interface and GUI
- Supports Face detection, Intrusion detection, Cross line detection, Audio detection, Defocus detection, Scene change detection, Auto tracking, Face search, Behaviour search, People counting
- ANR technology for backup storage option when network is disconnected
- 4 channel alarm input/1 channel alarm output
- Support Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 video formats compression
- WARRANTY: 3 years back-to-base manufacturer warranty
UNIVIEW 16 CHANNEL 12MP (4K) NVR - NVR302-16E-P16-B
This 16 channel network video recorder can record up to 12 megapixel resolution. It also supports mobile client access, so you can access your Live camera footage through a smart device, using the EZ View app.
This NVR can support Visual Content Analysis VCA smart functions as well as search and statistical analysis functions with compatible cameras. They include Face detection, Intrusion detection, Cross line detection, Audio detection, Defocus detection, Scene change detection, Auto tracking, Face search, Behaviour search and People counting.
- POE+ Power Over Ethernet - No need for power sockets for each camera. Both power and video transmission are provided through one single ethernet cable from NVR to the camera, making installation fast and easy. This kit has an NVR that supports POE+ Typically it's possible to run 100 metres of POE cable from NVR to camera. Camera’s and NVR’s in the building kit can be connected with up to 260-300 metres of Cat5E or Cat6 cable without the need for repeaters or extenders.
Back Up Storage
- ANR - When the connection between cameras and network video recorder is disrupted, the system can back up to a second storage option on the camera, like an SD card. When the connection is restored again all the footage recorded on the SD card will be automatically transferred to back to the NVR. This is known as ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment). This model NVR supports ANR.
UNIVIEW 16 CHANNEL 12MP (4K) NVR - NVR302-16E-P16-B
|IP Video Input||16-ch|
|Two-way Audio Input||1-ch, RCA|
|Protocols||P2P, UPnP, NTP, DHCP, PPPoE|
1920x1080p /60Hz, 1920x1080p /50Hz, 1600x1200 /60Hz, 1280x1024 /60Hz, 1280x720 /60Hz, 1024x768 /60Hz HDMI:
4K (3840x2160) /60Hz, 4K (3840x2160) /30Hz, 1920x1080p /60Hz, 1920x1080p /50Hz, 1600x1200 /60Hz, 1280x1024
/60Hz, 1280x720 /60Hz, 1024x768 /60Hz
|Recording Resolution||12MP/8MP/ 6MP /5MP/4MP /3MP /1080p /960p /720p /D1/2CIF/CIF|
|Audio Output||1-ch, RCA|
|Corridor Mode Screen||3/4/5/7/9/10/12/16|
|Decoding format||Ultra 265, H.265, H.264|
|Live view/ Playback||12MP/8MP/ 6MP/5MP /4MP/3MP /1080p /960p /720p/D1 /2CIF/CIF|
|Capability||3 x 12MP@25, 4 x 4K@30, 8 x 4MP@30, 16 x 1080P@30|
|SATA||2 SATA interfaces|
|Capacity||up to 10TB for each disk|
|VCA Detection||Face detection, Intrusion detection, Cross line detection, Audio detection, Defocus detection, Scene change detection, Auto tracking|
|VCA Search||Face search, Behavior search|
|Statistical Analysis||People counting|
|Network Interface||1 RJ-45 10M/100M/ 1000M self-adaptive Ethernet Interface|
|USB Interface||Front panel: 1 x USB2.0, Rear panel: 1 x USB3.0|
|Interface||16 independent 100 Mbps PoE network interfaces|
|Max Power||Max 30W for single port
Max 240W in total ( 15W for each )
|Supported Standard||IEEE 802.3af/at|
|Power Supply||100 ~ 240 V AC
Power Consumption: ? 20 W( without HDD )
|Working Environment||-10°C ~ + 55°C ( +14°F ~ +131°F ), Humidity ? 90% RH(non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (W× D×H)||380 mm × 315mm × 46 mm(15" × 12.4"×1.8")|
( without HDD )
Uniview NVR Features
Uniview NVR Overview
Uniview Company Introduction
FREE SHIPPING over $200! Everyday Australia Wide.
We use the fastest Express Courier shipping available.
A flat rate of $25 applies to orders under $200 in value.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Shipping Times: Typically 1 - 3 business days or less. We can reach pretty much reach anywhere in Australia in less than 5 Business Days.
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Please Note: As we use courier shipping, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 2 days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods.
Great - Easy to use and setup
This is my NVR that powers my 10 cameras, 4 x 8MP and 6 x 5MP Why buy this unit and not the cheaper one? All 10 of my cameras can run with the maxed out bit rate continuously (I don't recommend running all cameras on continuous). Why is that important to me? There is no risk of lost data if multiple cameras were to record events during a heavy storm or windy day which can trigger most of my cameras at once. This also means that I have endless upgrade options down the track. Ethernet connection is fantastic. The easiest thing I have installed in years, minus the crawling through the ceiling, and it was truly plug and play. 4GB is enough for my system to last 1-2 months with all cameras on Event only. On all continuous you will get a few days. There area a lot of settings, so many settings. I love this, because I am all about optimising things and tinkering. I know the settings I have now are what I want but I did have difficulties with image quality at the start. Variable bit rate would cause poor quality for any moving objects. Now, I get why that is an option, smaller files means longer record times, but when I zoomed into a tradie installing something in my front yard on my 4k cameras, the still grass was crisp but the moving face of the tradie was impossible to see, just a mess. I fixed this by setting all cameras to continuous bit rate and a high bit rate and now there are no issues at all. I guess this is why I love this system, I have the option to choose. The face tracking is not useful for me now, but I have no doubt if I needed to check if someone had been to my house multiple times, BAM all faces that the cameras detect are in a scroll menu and I can click on them and it takes me directly to the footage. I have no doubt if I had a break-in, this feature would be fantatic. Number plate detection is something that really doesn't work for my applications. To be honest, I haven't been able to detect any, not even my car which is parked in my driveway. Not something I really care about but this is just an interesting observation, I am probably doing something wrong. The UI is very responsive and easy to use. I cannot fault it really, easy to use, easy to setup and understand. Pretty easy to retrieve files and view them. The unit is quite loud, now I really don't care about this as it is in by Garage but if this is a big issue for you, the noise is coming from the small fan on the side which I am sure could be easily swapped with a quieter unit. I only had 1 issue with the unit, when installing the hard drive, one of the bolts stripped inside the unit making it impossible to open it. I had to drill it out and that screw will no longer work but there are so many other screws in the case that it was not needed. Plug and play, I truly love this NVR and feel it is absolutely the best for my system and price range. You looking to purchase a new system or upgrade yours current system, do not go past this NVR.