Uniview 16 Channel security System: 8MP NVR, 10 x 5MP LightHunter Turret Cameras, 2TB HDD
In today's world, the most secure home and business is one that has a surveillance system. The Uniview 10-camera 8-Channel 5MP Kit provides that security. IPC3615SB-ADF28(40)KM-I0 is a 5-megapixel LightHunter IP camera. It comes with an exceptional high-clarity resolution, infrared night vision, and LightHunter illumination technology that ensures ultra-high image quality in a low illumination environment.
The system supports advanced smart detections including Intrusion & Cross-Line Detection, Motion Detection, Face detection, Audio detection as well as People counting for statistical analysis. Built-In mics allow for audio recording. The cameras can be setup to trigger recording, alarms or email notifications with snapshots.
This kit uses the NVR302-16S-P16, a 16 Channel NVR capable of recording in 8 megapixel (4K) resolution. Enjoy plug and play functionality and long range PoE+, capable of connecting, powering and streaming cameras from 250-300 metres away. Two terabytes of storage (Upgradeable) are supplied by a Seagate Skyhawk surveillance hard drive, which is designed specifically for high workload, 24/7 surveillance. The NVR supports 2 SATA Hard Disk’s up to 10 Terabytes each, and Ultra265 video compression, a Uniview innovation that compresses video, maximising efficiency of bandwidth and storage capacity.
Viewing your cameras remotely is possible through the EZ View app for smart devices (iOS, Android), by internet explorer web browser or free video management software (Called EZStation) for mac or PC, allowing set up and control of various functions of your system as well as Live viewing.
Designed for responsible and safety-minded home and business owners on a moderate budget, this is a professional security investment that can be relied upon for years to come.
Uniview's quality products come with 3 years manufacturer warranty.
- 16 Channel 4K (8MP) NVR with 16 independent POE+ network interfaces (Plug and Play)
- 10 x 5 megapixel (5MP) LightHunter Illumination Turret Cameras, with 2.8mm lens or 4mm lens options
- 2 Terabyte hard drive (upgradable to 10TB) 2 HDD capacity
- Access your Live video feed on your smart device with EZView app. Supports android and ios.
- LightHunter Technology ensures ultra-high image quality in a low illumination environment.
- Smart Functions include Motion Detection, Intrusion Detection, Cross-Line Detection and Audio Detection.
- Supports Audio Recording and comes with Built-In Mic.
- Support 1-ch HDMI at up to 4K(3840x2160) resolution
- Accurate Retrieval, Instant Playback NVR
- 120 dB Optical WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), 2D/3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction), accurate retrieval, instant playback, ROI, 9:16 corridor mode
- Smart IR night vision 30m
- Video Compression Ultra H.265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG - Triple Streams
- 4 KV surge protection, IP67 weather protection
- WARRANTY: 3 years back-to-base manufacturer warranty
Uniview 10-camera 16-Channel 5MP LightHunter Kit
- Access your Live camera footage from anywhere in the world with your smart device. Just download the EZ-View app and connect to your network. For android and ios.
POE Power Over Ethernet - No need for power sockets for each camera. Both power and video transmission are provided through one single ethernet cable from NVR to the camera, making installation fast and easy. Typically it's possible to run 100 metres of POE cable from NVR to camera. This kit supports POE distances of 250-300 metres of Cat5E or Cat6 cable without the need for repeaters or extenders.
DC12V - The camera has a DC12V connector as well as POE so that it can be powered by a 12V power supply if POE connectivity is unavailable.
- Day/night functionality - Designed to operate just as good in total darkness as well as light.
Smart IR - Works by auto balancing infrared over-exposure which can be produced when the object gets too close to the camera at night.
IR Cut Filter - Automatically makes the transition from night to day, or from infrared night mode to daylight recording.
- Up to 120 dB Optical WDR(Wide Dynamic Range) - Enables balanced lighting across the entire video image in unstable lighting conditions, such as when the background is bright and the foreground is dark.
- 2D/3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) - Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) is a method by which the camera's imager digitally removes noise from the image. 3D DNR is an advancement of this technology which enables noise to be filtered even more effectively from the image, even in low light conditions.
Digital Defog - Developed with laser infrared, it actively penetrates fog whether natural or man-made to reproduce details perfectly.
- Supports Audio recording - (Turret) cameras have built-in mic's and the NVR can support recording audio.
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG - U-code is an innovation developed by Uniview as an enhanced encoding technology to reduce the bitrate of H.265 even further, calling it ultra H.265. It does deep compression separating moving targets and static backgrounds. Ultra H.265 reduces bandwidth and storage an incredible 50%-95% over standard H.264/H.265.
- Embedded smart algorithm
- Triple streams - You have the ability to set multiple, independent video streams simultaneously from the IP camera. Each stream can be set at different frame rates, resolution and quality level, ideal if you require remote viewing over a limited-bandwidth connection, but want to retain the highest resolution for recording and local viewing. Triple streams give much more flexibility to users.
- ROI (Region of Interest) - ROI is an intelligent video innovation designed to maximise image quality, network bandwidth and storage capacity. The system will monitor a specific, allocated region in full high definition, such as number plates or faces, while lowering resolution in less important parts of the image, for example the sky.
- 9:16 corridor mode - For narrow, vertical scenarios such as hallways, that reduces wasted video compression, transmission and storage. The 9:16 aspect ratio rotates the image by 90 degrees and reduce the proportion of blank walls in the picture allowing the camera to focus on the most valuable areas—the doorway.
Customised OSD (On Screen Display) - The text displayed on the screen with video images and may include time and other customised content.
- ONVIF Conformance - Onvif (Open Network Video Interface Forum) refers to the camera’s compliance to a global open standard for the interface of IP cameras and how they communicate with each other.
- Wide temperature range: -30°C to 60°C
- Wide voltage range - Uniview products are designed to handle fluctuations in voltage of +-25% Typically its only +-10% with competitor products.
- IP67 - Cameras are sealed against extreme weather, water and dust.
UNIVIEW 16 CHANNEL 8MP (4K) NVR - NVR302-16S-P16
This 16 channel network video recorder can record in up to 8 Megapixel resolution. It also supports mobile client access, so you can access your Live camera footage through a smart device, using the EZ View app.
This NVR can support Visual Content Analysis VCA smart functions as well as search and statistical analysis functions with compatible cameras. They include Face detection, Intrusion detection, Cross line detection, Audio detection, Defocus detection, Scene change detection, Auto tracking, Face search, Behaviour search and People counting.
- 16 Channels and up to 8 Megapixels (4K) resolution recording
- 16 independent POE network interfaces for plug and play set up
- Support cloud upgrade
- Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance
- Support 1-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA, HDMI at up to 4K(3840x2160) resolution simultaneous output
- Incoming Bandwidth: 112Mbps, Outgoing Bandwidth: 96Mbps
- Face detection, Intrusion detection, Cross line detection, Audio detection, Defocus detection, Scene change detection, Auto tracking, People Counting Statistical Analysis
- ANR technology for backup storage option when network is disconnected with cameras that support SD cards
- 4 channel alarm input/1 channel alarm output
- 2 SATA HDDs, up to 10TB for each HDD
- Supports PoE (Long Distance POE up to 260 - 300 metres)
- Support Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 video formats compression
- WARRANTY: 3 years back-to-base manufacturer warranty
2TB SKYHAWK SURVEILLANCE HARD DRIVE - ST2000VX008
- Built to record 90% of the time — supports up to 64 cameras
- Up to 10 TB or 2,000+1 hours of HD video
- 180 TB/year workload rating, 3× the workload of a desktop drive and backed by a 3-year limited warranty
- NVR ready drives deliver robust drive design for multi-drive environments
Uniview 16 Channel 8MP (4K) Network Video Recorder - NVR302-16S-P16
|IP Video Input||16-ch|
|Two-way Audio Input||1-ch, RCA|
|Protocols||P2P, UPnP, NTP, DHCP, PPPoE|
|VGA: 1024X768@60, 1280X720@60, 1280X1024@60, 1920X1080@50,1920X1080@60 HDMI:
4k(3840x2160@30), 4k(3840x2160@60), 1024X768@60, 1280X720@60, 1280X1024@60, 1920X1080@50,
|Recording Resolution||8MP/6MP/5MP/4MP /3MP/1080p/960p/ 720p/D1/2CIF/CIF|
|Audio Output||1-ch, RCA|
|Corridor Mode Screen||3/4/5/7/9/10/12/16|
|Live view/ Playback||8MP/6MP/5MP/4MP/ 3MP/1080p/960p/ 720p/D1/2CIF/CIF|
|Capability||1 x 4K@30, 2 x 4MP@30, 3 x 3MP@25, 4 x 1080P@30, 8 x 720P@30,16 x D1|
|SATA||2 SATA interfaces|
|Capacity||up to 10TB for each disk|
|VCA Detection||Face detection, Intrusion detection, Cross line detection, Audio detection, Defocus detection, Scene change detection, Auto tracking|
|VCA Search||Face search, Behavior search|
|Statistical Analysis||People counting|
|Network Interface||1 RJ-45 10M/100M/1000M self-adaptive Ethernet Interface|
|USB Interface||Front panel: 1 x USB2.0, Rear panel: 1 x USB2.0|
|Interface||16 independent 100Mbps PoE network interfaces|
|Max Power||Max 30W for single port
Max 240W in total ( 15W for each )
|Supported Standard||IEEE 802.3af/at|
|Power Supply||220V AC
Power Consumption: ?9 W( without HDD )
|Working Environment||-10°C ~ + 55°C ( +14°F ~ +131°F ), Humidity ? 90% RH(non-condensing)|
|Dimensions(W× D×H)||380mm ×315mm × 49.1mm(15.0" × 12.4" ×1.9" )|
( without HDD )
|?2.4kg (5.29 lb)|
Uniview IPC3615SB-ADF28(40)KM-I0 Security Camera
|Sensor||1/2.7", 5.0 megapixel, progressive scan, CMOS|
|Lens||2.8mm@F1.6 / 4.0mm@F1.6|
|Shutter||Auto/Manual, 1 ~ 1/100000s|
|Minimum Illumination||Colour: 0.003Lux (F1.6, AGC ON)
0Lux with IR on
|Day/Night||IR-cut filter with auto switch (ICR)|
|Digital Noise Reduction||2D/3D DNR|
|IR Range||Up to 30m (98ft) IR range|
|IR On/Off Control||Auto/Manual|
|Video Compression||Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG|
|H.264 code profile||Baseline profile, Main Profile, High profile|
|Frame Rate||Main Stream:5MP (2880*1620), Max 25fps; 4MP (2560*1440), Max 25fps; 3MP (2304*1296), Max 25fps; 1080P (1920*1080), Max 30fps;
Sub Stream: 720P (1280*720), Max 30fps; D1 (720*576), Max 30fps; 640*360,Max 30fps; 2CIF(704*288), Max 30fps; CIF(352*288), Max 30fps;
Third Stream: D1 (720*576), Max 30fps; 640*360,Max 30fps; 2CIF(704*288), Max 30fps; CIF(352*288), Max 30fps;
|Video Bit Rate||128 Kbps~16 Mbps|
|OSD||Up to 8 OSDs|
|Privacy Mask||Up to 4 areas|
|ROI||Up to 8 areas|
|Motion Detection||Up to 4 areas|
|White Balance||Auto/Outdoor/Fine Tune/Sodium Lamp/Locked/Auto2|
|Digital noise reduction||2D/3D DNR|
|Edge Storage||Micro SD, up to 256 GB|
|Protocols||IPv4, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, FTP, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SSL, SNMP|
|Compatible Integration||ONVIF (Profile S, Profile T), API|
|Web Browser||Plug-in required live view: IE9+, Chrome 41 and below, Firefox 52 and below|
|Plug-in free live view: Chrome 57.0+, Firefox 58.0+, Edge 16+, Safari 11+|
|Network||1 RJ45 10M/100M Base-TX Ethernet|
|Certifications||CE: EN 60950-1
FCC: FCC Part 15
|Power||DC 12V±25%, PoE (IEEE 802.3af)|
|Power consumption: Max 4.0W|
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||?110.5 x 94.1mm (?4.4” x 3.7”)|
|Net Weight||0.425kg (0.93lb)|
|Operating Conditions||-30°C ~ 60°C (-22°F ~ 140°F), Humidity: ?95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Strorage Environment||-30°C ~ 60°C (-22°F ~ 140°F), Humidity: ?95% RH (non-condensing)|
Uniview Company Introduction
FREE SHIPPING over $200! Everyday Australia Wide.
We use the fastest Express Courier shipping available.
A flat rate of $25 applies to orders under $200 in value.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Shipping Times: Typically 1 - 3 business days or less. We can reach pretty much reach anywhere in Australia in less than 5 Business Days.
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Please Note: As we use courier shipping, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 2 days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods.