1300 049 519
Designed by Uniview, a leading innovator in the surveillance industry, this 12-camera kit includes the IPC3618LR3-DPF28-MS, an 8-megapixel, turret camera with exceptional 4K Ultra HD resolution, infrared night vision and advanced inbuilt smart detections that help make it easy to monitor, detect and alert you of intrusions. Image optimisation technology such as WDR and 3D DNR actively minimise noise and balances light. The camera is compatible with most 3rd party digital video recorders and supports power-over-ethernet for simple plug-and-play set up. It can be installed outdoors thanks to its IP67 weatherproof construction.
The security system features a 16 channel NVR (NVR302-16S-P16) capable of recording in 8 megapixel (4K) resolution. Enjoy plug and play functionality and long range PoE, capable of connecting, powering and streaming cameras from 250-300 metres away. This system supports hard drive sizes up to 10TB and Ultra265 video compression, a Uniview innovation that compresses video, maximising efficiency of bandwidth and storage capacity. Viewing your cameras remotely is possible through the EZ View app for smart devices, or by internet explorer web browser on computer, also allowing set up and control of various functions of your system.
Designed for home or business owners on a moderate budget, this is a professional security investment that can be relied upon for years to come.
- 12 x 8 megapixel (8MP/4K) IR Turret Cameras, 1/2.5", progressive scan CMOS, 2.8mm @F2.0 fixed lens, 3 Axis Suitable
16 channel NVR (NVR302-16S-P16). Support 8MP (4K) Recording with 16 independent POE ports (Plug and Play)
- 2 Terabyte Seagate Skyhawk Surveillance Hard Drive (Upgradable to 8TB)
- Supports Power Over Ethernet POE
- Up to 120 dB WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), 3D DNR noise reduction, digital defog, IR auto cut filter, ROI, corridor mode
- Smart Detections include Motion Detection, Intrusion Detection, Tampering Alarm
- Smart IR night vision, up to 30m (98 ft) IR distance
- Optical glass window with higher light transmittance
- IR anti-reflection window to increase the infrared transmittance
- Video Compression Ultra 265,H.265, H.264, MJPEG - Triple Stream
- IP67 weather protection, Wide Temperature -30C to +60C
- WARRANTY: 2 years back-to-base manufacturer warranty
POE Power Over Ethernet - No need for power sockets for each camera. Both power and video transmission are provided through one single ethernet cable from NVR to the camera, making installation fast and easy. Typically it's possible to run 100 metres of POE cable from NVR to camera. This kit supports POE distances of 250-300 metres of Cat5E or Cat6 cable without the need for repeaters or extenders.
DC12V - The camera has a DC12V connector as well as POE so that it can be powered by a 12V power supply if POE connectivity is unavailable.
- Day/night functionality - Designed to operate just as good in total darkness as well as light.
- Smart IR night vision, up to 30m (98 ft) IR distance
Smart IR - Works by auto balancing infrared over-exposure which can be produced when the object gets too close to the camera at night.
IR Cut Filter - Automatically makes the transition from night to day, or from infrared night mode to daylight recording.
- Up to 120 dB Optical WDR(Wide Dynamic Range) - Enables balanced lighting across the entire video image in unstable lighting conditions, such as when the background is bright and the foreground is dark.
- 2D/3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) - Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) is a method by which the camera's imager digitally removes noise from the image. 3D DNR is an advancement of this technology which enables noise to be filtered even more effectively from the image, even in low light conditions.
Digital Defog - Developed with laser infrared, it actively penetrates fog whether natural or man-made to reproduce details perfectly.
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG - U-code is an innovation developed by Uniview as an enhanced encoding technology to reduce the bitrate of H.265 even further, calling it ultra H.265. It does deep compression separating moving targets and static backgrounds. Ultra H.265 reduces bandwidth and storage an incredible 50%-95% over standard H.264/H.265.
- Embedded smart algorithm
- Triple streams - You have the ability to set multiple, independent video streams simultaneously from the IP camera. Each stream can be set at different frame rates, resolution and quality level, ideal if you require remote viewing over a limited-bandwidth connection, but want to retain the highest resolution for recording and local viewing. Triple streams give much more flexibility to users.
- ROI (Region of Interest) - ROI is an intelligent video innovation designed to maximise image quality, network bandwidth and storage capacity. The system will monitor a specific, allocated region in full high definition, such as number plates or faces, while lowering resolution in less important parts of the image, for example the sky.
- 9:16 corridor mode - For narrow, vertical scenarios such as hallways, that reduces wasted video compression, transmission and storage. The 9:16 aspect ratio rotates the image by 90 degrees and reduce the proportion of blank walls in the picture allowing the camera to focus on the most valuable areas—the doorway.
Customised OSD (On Screen Display) - The text displayed on the screen with video images and may include time and other customised content.
- ONVIF Conformance - Onvif (Open Network Video Interface Forum) refers to the camera’s compliance to a global open standard for the interface of IP cameras and how they communicate with each other.
- Wide temperature range: -30°C to 60°C
- Wide voltage range - Uniview products are designed to handle fluctuations in voltage of +-25% Typically its only +-10% with competitor products.
- IP67 - Cameras are sealed against extreme weather, water and dust.
- Intrusion Detection - You can draw a box or an area of interest within the screen for the camera to monitor. When the camera identifies an intrusion it will prompt the NVR to send you an email or notification with snapshots.
- Scene Change - The camera can identify if it is being tampered with if there is a change in scenery it is actively monitoring. It will be prompted to send you an email with snapshots of the incident.
- Defocus Detection - The camera can detect when it is out of focus and alert you.
Uniview 8MP (4K) Fixed Lens Turret Camera - IPC3618LR3-DPF28-MS
|Sensor||1/2.7", 8.0 megapixel, progressive scan, CMOS|
|Angle of view (H)||118.5°|
|Angle of view (V)||64.0°|
|Angle of view (O)||154.1°|
|Adjustment Range||Pan: 0° ~ 360°||Tilt: 0° ~ 90°||Rotation: 0° ~ 360°|
|Shutter||Auto/Manual, 1 ~ 1/100000s|
|Minimum Illumination||Color: 0.05Lux (F2.0, AGC ON)
0Lux with IR
|Day/Night||IR-cut filter with auto switch (ICR)|
|Digital noise reduction||2D/3D DNR|
|IR Range||Up to 30m (98ft) IR range|
|Video Compression||Ultra 265, H.264, MJPEG|
|H.264 code profile||Baseline profile, Main Profile, High Profile|
|Frame Rate||Main Stream: 8MP (3840*2160), Max 15fps;
Sub Stream: 1080P (1920*1080), Max 30fps;
Third Stream: D1 (720*576), Max 30fps
|9:16 Corridor Mode||Supported|
|OSD||Up to 8 OSDs|
|Privacy Mask||Up to 8 areas|
|ROI||Up to 8 areas|
|Motion Detection||Up to 4 areas|
|Behavior Detection||motion detection|
|Intrusion||Enter and loiter in a pre-defined virtual region|
|Intelligent Identification||Defocus, Scene Change|
|General Function||Watermark, IP Address Filtering, Tampering Alarm, Access Policy, ARP Protection, RTSP Authentication, User Authentication|
|Protocols||IPv4, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, FTP, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SSL, QoS|
|Compatible Integration||ONVIF (Profile S, Profile T), API|
|Network||10M/100M Base-TX Ethernet|
|Power||DC 12V±25%, PoE (IEEE 802.3af)|
|Power consumption: Max 5.5W|
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||?126 x 94mm (Ø5.0” x 3.7”)|
|Operating Conditions||-30? ~ 60? (-22°F ~ 140°F), Humidity: ?95% RH (non-condensing)|
Uniview 16 Channel 8MP (4K) Network Video Recorder - NVR302-16S-P16
|IP Video Input||16-ch|
|Two-way Audio Input||1-ch, RCA|
|Protocols||P2P, UPnP, NTP, DHCP, PPPoE|
|VGA: 1024X768@60, 1280X720@60, 1280X1024@60, 1920X1080@50,1920X1080@60 HDMI:
4k(3840x2160@30), 4k(3840x2160@60), 1024X768@60, 1280X720@60, 1280X1024@60, 1920X1080@50,
|Recording Resolution||8MP/6MP/5MP/4MP /3MP/1080p/960p/ 720p/D1/2CIF/CIF|
|Audio Output||1-ch, RCA|
|Corridor Mode Screen||3/4/5/7/9/10/12/16|
|Live view/ Playback||8MP/6MP/5MP/4MP/ 3MP/1080p/960p/ 720p/D1/2CIF/CIF|
|Capability||1 x 4K@30, 2 x 4MP@30, 3 x 3MP@25, 4 x 1080P@30, 8 x 720P@30,16 x D1|
|SATA||2 SATA interfaces|
|Capacity||up to 10TB for each disk|
|VCA Detection||Face detection, Intrusion detection, Cross line detection, Audio detection, Defocus detection, Scene change detection, Auto tracking|
|VCA Search||Face search, Behavior search|
|Statistical Analysis||People counting|
|Network Interface||1 RJ-45 10M/100M/1000M self-adaptive Ethernet Interface|
|USB Interface||Front panel: 1 x USB2.0, Rear panel: 1 x USB2.0|
|Interface||16 independent 100Mbps PoE network interfaces|
|Max Power||Max 30W for single port
Max 240W in total ( 15W for each )
|Supported Standard||IEEE 802.3af/at|
|Power Supply||220V AC
Power Consumption: ?9 W( without HDD )
|Working Environment||-10°C ~ + 55°C ( +14°F ~ +131°F ), Humidity ? 90% RH(non-condensing)|
|Dimensions(W× D×H)||380mm ×315mm × 49.1mm(15.0" × 12.4" ×1.9" )|
( without HDD )
|?2.4kg (5.29 lb)|
Uniview Company Introduction
FREE SHIPPING over $200! Everyday Australia Wide.
We use the fastest Express Courier shipping available.
A flat rate of $25 applies to orders under $200 in value.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Shipping Times: Typically 1 - 3 business days or less. We can reach pretty much reach anywhere in Australia in less than 5 Business Days.
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Please Note: As we use courier shipping, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 2 days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods.