1300 049 519
The Uniview NVR304-32EP is a 32 channel network video recorder that can support high resolution cameras up to 12 megapixels. It features 16 POE ports channels for easy plug-and-play set up and can support another 16 channels via a POE switch. The NVR allows you to search and playback recorded footage easily thanks to its fast and accurate file retrieval. It supports Ultra H.265 and H.265 video compression. In-built smart detections include face detection, cross-line detection and people counting. The EZView smartphone app gives you peace of mind by allowing you to access your live feed, whether at work, on holidays or while shopping.
- 32 Channels and up to 12 megapixel resolution recording
- 16 independent POE network interfaces for plug and play set up
- 4 SATA HDD Capacity
- Access your Live video feed on your smart device with EZView app. Supports android and ios.
- Support for P2P, UPnP, NTP, DHCP, PPPoE
- Support cloud upgrade
- Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance
- Support 2-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA, HDMI2 at up to 4K(3840x2160) resolution
- HDMI1/VGA and HDMI 2 independent outputs provided
- Accurate retrieval, instant playback
- Various fisheye de-warping modes for live view and playback for both web interface and GUI
- Supports Face detection, Intrusion detection, Cross line detection, Audio detection, Defocus detection, Scene change detection, Auto tracking, Face search, Behaviour search, People counting
- ANR technology for backup storage option when network is disconnected
- 4 channel alarm input/1 channel alarm output
- Support Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 video formats compression
- Support for 12V power output
- WARRANTY: 3 years back-to-base manufacturer warranty
UNIVIEW 32 CHANNEL 12MP (4K) NVR - NVR304-32EP-B
This 32 channel network video recorder can record in up to 12 megapixel resolution. It also supports mobile client access, so you can access your Live camera footage through a smart device, using the EZ View app.
This NVR can support Visual Content Analysis VCA smart functions as well as search and statistical analysis functions with compatible cameras. They include Face detection, Intrusion detection, Cross line detection, Audio detection, Defocus detection, Scene change detection, Auto tracking, Face search, Behaviour search and People counting.
Back Up Storage
- ANR - When the connection between cameras and network video recorder is disrupted, the system can back up to a second storage option on the camera, like an SD card. When the connection is restored again all the footage recorded on the SD card will be automatically transferred to back to the NVR. This is known as ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment). This model NVR supports ANR.
UNIVIEW 32 CHANNEL 12MP (4K) NVR - NVR304-32EP-B
|IP Video Input||32-ch|
|Two-way Audio Input||1-ch, RCA|
|Protocols||P2P, UPnP, NTP, DHCP, PPPoE|
1920x1080p /60Hz, 1920x1080p /50Hz, 1600x1200 /60Hz, 1280x1024 /60Hz, 1280x720 /60Hz, 1024x768
4K (3840x2160) /60Hz, 4K (3840x2160) /30Hz, 1920x1080p /60Hz, 1920x1080p /50Hz, 1600x1200 /60Hz,
1280x1024 /60Hz, 1280x720 /60Hz, 1024x768 /60Hz
|Recording Resolution||12MP/8MP/ 6MP/5MP /4MP/3MP/ 1080p/960p/ 720p/D1/ 2CIF/CIF|
|Audio Output||1-ch, RCA|
|Corridor Mode Screen||3/4/5/7/9/10/12/16/32|
|Decoding format||Ultra 265, H.265, H.264|
|Live view/Playback||12MP/8MP /6MP/5MP /4MP/3MP /1080p/960p /720p/D1/ 2CIF/CIF|
|Capability||3 x 12MP@25, 4 x 4K@30, 8 x 4MP@30, 16 x 1080p@30, 32 x 960p@25|
|SATA||4 SATA interfaces|
|Capacity||up to 8TB for each HDD|
|VCA Detection||Face detection, Intrusion detection, Cross line detection, Audio detection, Defocus detection, Scene change detection, Auto tracking|
|VCA Search||Face search, Behavior search|
|Statistical Analysis||People counting|
|Network Interface||1 RJ45 10M/ 100M/ 1000M self-adaptive Ethernet Interface|
|Serial Interface||1 x RS485|
|USB Interface||Front panel: 2 x USB2.0 Rear panel: 1 x USB3.0|
|Power Output||12 VDC|
|Interface||16 independent 100 Mbps PoE network interfaces|
|Max Power||Max 30W for single port
Max 200W in total ( 12.5W for each )
|Supported Standard||IEEE 802.3at|
|Power Supply||100 ~ 240 VAC
Power Consumption: ? 20 W( without HDD )
|Working Environment||-10°C ~ + 55°C ( +14°F ~ +131°F ), Humidity ? 90% RH(non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||442 mm× 425mm×86mm (17.4" × 16.7"×3.4" )|
|Weight ( without HDD )||? 5.24 Kg ( 11.55 lb )|
Uniview NVR Features
Uniview NVR's: Overview
Uniview Company Introduction
FREE SHIPPING over $200! Everyday Australia Wide.
We use the fastest Express Courier shipping available.
A flat rate of $25 applies to orders under $200 in value.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Shipping Times: Typically 1 - 3 business days or less. We can reach pretty much reach anywhere in Australia in less than 5 Business Days.
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Please Note: As we use courier shipping, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 2 days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods.
Great - Easy to use and setup