Uniview IPC3615ER3-ADUPF28M-BLK Security Camera: 5MP Starlight Turret, Black
Designed by Uniview, a leading innovator in the surveillance industry, the Uniview IPC3615ER3-ADUPF28M-BLK is a black 5-megapixel Starlight IP turret camera. It comes with exceptional high-clarity resolution, infrared night vision, starlight illumination technology for colour recording in low light conditions and advanced inbuilt smart detections that help make it easy to monitor, detect and alert you of intrusions. Image optimisation technology such as WDR and 3D DNR actively minimise noise and balances light. The camera is compatible with most 3rd party digital video recorders and supports power-over-ethernet for simple plug-and-play set up. It also supports audio recording and can be installed outdoors thanks to its IP67 weatherproof construction.
- Black 5-Megapixel (5MP) IR turret camera, 1/2.7", progressive scan CMOS
- Supports Power Over Ethernet POE & DC12V Output
- Starlight Illumination and Enhanced Sensor for colour recording in near dark conditions - 0.005Lux
- ONVIF conformance
- Up to 120 dB WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), 3D DNR noise reduction, digital defog, IR auto cut filter, ROI, corridor mode
- Smart Functions include Motion Detection, Intrusion Detection, Cross-Line Detection, Face Detection, People Counting, Audio Detection, Loiter Detection
- Supports audio recording with built in mic
- Smart IR night vision, up to 30m (98 ft) IR distance
- Video Compression Ultra 265,H.265, H.264, MJPEG - Triple Stream
- 4 KV surge protection, IP67 weather protection
- WARRANTY: 3 years back-to-base manufacturer warranty
UNIVIEW 5MP STARLIGHT TURRET CAMERA Black -
POE Power Over Ethernet - No need for power sockets for each camera. Both power and video transmission are provided through one single ethernet cable from NVR to camera, making installation fast and easy.
DC12V Output - No need for extra cable to run a microphone, light or siren. Camera's with the Building Pack have DC12V output built into the camera so no need for an additional power supply.
Starlight Illumination - Uniview starlight cameras provide crisp, colour images in low light conditions, even as low as 0.0005 Lux(F1.2) lumens.
- Day/night functionality - Designed to operate just as good in total darkness as well as light.
- Smart IR night vision, up to 30m (98 ft) IR distance
Smart IR - Works by auto balancing infrared over-exposure which can be produced when the object gets too close to the camera at night.
IR Cut Filter - Automatically makes the transition from night to day, or from infrared night mode to daylight recording.
- Up to 120 dB Optical WDR(Wide Dynamic Range) - Enables balanced lighting across the entire video image in unstable lighting conditions, such as when the background is bright and the foreground is dark.
- 2D/3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) - Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) is a method by which the camera's imager digitally removes noise from the image. 3D DNR is an advancement of this technology which enables noise to be filtered even more effectively from the image, even in low light conditions.
Digital Defog - Developed with laser infrared, it actively penetrates fog whether natural or man-made to reproduce details perfectly.
- Supports Audio recording - Camera has built-in mic and the NVR can support recording audio.
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG - U-code is an innovation developed by Uniview as an enhanced encoding technology to reduce the bitrate of H.265 even further, calling it ultra H.265. It does deep compression separating moving targets and static backgrounds. Ultra H.265 reduces bandwidth and storage an incredible 50%-95% over standard H.264/H.265.
- Embedded smart algorithm
- Triple streams - You have the ability to set multiple, independent video streams simultaneously from the IP camera. Each stream can be set at different frame rates, resolution and quality level, ideal if you require remote viewing over a limited-bandwidth connection, but want to retain the highest resolution for recording and local viewing. Triple streams give much more flexibility to users.
- ROI (Region of Interest) - ROI is an intelligent video innovation designed to maximise image quality, network bandwidth and storage capacity. The system will monitor a specific, allocated region in full high definition, such as number plates or faces, while lowering resolution in less important parts of the image, for example the sky.
- 9:16 corridor mode - For narrow, vertical scenarios such as hallways, that reduces wasted video compression, transmission and storage. The 9:16 aspect ratio rotates the image by 90 degrees and reduce the proportion of blank walls in the picture allowing the camera to focus on the most valuable areas—the doorway.
Customised OSD (On Screen Display) - The text displayed on the screen with video images and may include time and other customised content.
- ONVIF Conformance - Onvif (Open Network Video Interface Forum) refers to the camera’s compliance to a global open standard for the interface of IP cameras and how they communicate with each other.
- Wide temperature range: -35°C to 60°C (-31°F to 140°F)
- Wide voltage range - Uniview products are designed to handle fluctuations in voltage of +-25% Typically its only +-10% with competitor products.
- IP67 - Cameras are sealed against extreme weather, water and dust.
- Face detection - The camera takes a snapshot of the face and stores it in the NVR. When you need to identify a person the system will take you to the specific moment the person appeared on the screen.
- Intrusion Detection - You can draw a box or an area of interest within the screen for the camera to monitor. When the camera identifies an intrusion it will prompt the NVR to send you an email or notification with snapshots.
- Scene Change - The camera can identify if it is being tampered with if there is a change in scenery it is actively monitoring. It will be prompted to send you an email with snapshots of the incident.
- Cross Line Detection - Similar to intrusion by drawing lines, however this works best for identifying point A to point B intrusion. For example, a car may be permitted to enter an area from point A but prohibited to exit at point B. The system will only alert you if both point A and point B are triggered in that order.
- People Counting - Pointed at a door (or by drawing a line) the camera will count person by person. It can also identify how many people enter and how many exit. You can review the results by specific time periods on a graph. Suitable for stores or places with high traffic.
- Defocus Detection - The camera can detect when it is out of focus and alert you.
- Audio Detection - An audio detection alarm occurs when a camera detects a sudden change in sound volume.
UNIVIEW 5MP IP STARLIGHT TURRET CAMERA - IPC3615ER3-ADUPF28
|Sensor||1/2.7", progressive scan, 5.0 megapixel, CMOS|
|Angle of view(H)||105.3°|
|Angle of View (V)||69.5°|
|Angle of View (O)||136.8°|
|Adjustment angle||Pan: 0° ~ 360° Tilt: 0° ~ 90° Rotate: 0° ~ 360°|
|Shutter||Auto/Manual, 1/6~1/100000 s|
|Minimum Illumination||Colour: 0.005Lux (F1.6, AGC ON)
0 Lux with IR
|Day/Night||IR-cut filter with auto switch (ICR)|
|Digital noise reduction||2D/3D DNR|
|IR Range||Up to 30m (98 ft) IR range|
|Video Compression||Ultra 265,H.265, H.264, MJPEG|
|H.264 code profile||Baseline profile, Main Profile, High Profile|
|Frame Rate||Main Stream: 5MP(2592 x 1944): Max. 20 fps, 4MP(2560 x 1440): Max. 30 fps, 3MP(2048x 1536): Max. 30 fps, 2MP(1920 x
1080): Max. 30 fps;
Sub Stream:2MP(1920 x 1080): Max. 30 fps; Third Stream: D1(720 x 576): Max.30 fps;
|9:16 Corridor Mode||Supported|
|OSD||Up to 8 OSDs|
|Privacy Mask||Up to 8 areas|
|ROI||Up to 8 areas|
|Motion Detection||Up to 4 areas|
|Behavior Detection||Intrusion, cross line, motion detection|
|Intrusion||Enter and loiter in a pre-defined virtual region|
|cross line||Cross a pre-defined virtual line|
|motion detection||Moving within a pre-defined virtual region|
|Recognition||Face detection?Audio detection|
|Intelligent Identification||Defocus, Scene Change|
|Statistical Analysis||People counting|
|General Function||Watermark, IP Address Filtering, Tampering Alarm, Access Policy, ARP Protection, RTSP Authentication, User Authentication|
|Sampling Rate||8 KHZ|
|Protocols||IPv4, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, PPPoE, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, FTP, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, 802.1x, SNMP|
|Compatible Integration||ONVIF(Profile S), API|
|Network||1 RJ45 10M/100M Base-TX Ethernet|
|Power||12 V DC±25%, PoE (IEEE802.3 af)|
|Power consumption: Max 8.9W|
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||?126 x 94 mm (Ø5.0” x 3.7”)|
|Weight||0.41 kg(0.90 lb)|
|Operating Conditions||-30°C ~ +60°C (-22°F ~ 140°F), Humidity :10%~95% RH(non-condensing)|
UNV 5MP Starlight Turret + Built-in Microphone Unboxing
Uniview Company Introduction
FREE SHIPPING over $200! Everyday Australia Wide.
We use the fastest Express Courier shipping available.
A flat rate of $25 applies to orders under $200 in value.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Shipping Times: Typically 1 - 3 business days or less. We can reach pretty much reach anywhere in Australia in less than 5 Business Days.
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Please Note: As we use courier shipping, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 2 days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods.
Can not believe how well these cameras work at night
Great as part of a multi camera system.
I purchased 5 of these as part of a 10 camera system. I used them for coverage around house perimeter. I didn't need distance and 5mp seemed to be good for covering the windows and doors. I was correct, saved a bit of money not purchasing 4K cameras and they include an audio channel which was a small bonus. Low light performance is great, the mounting options were impressive and they are all metal which feels amazing when you install them. You definitely notice the resolution different from the 4K cameras at a distance, but for my purposes I feel I made no sacrifice. I highly recommend this product for perimeter vision but If you want distance and do not want a bigger zoom, look into the 4k cameras too. They have been flawless.
Good little cameras
Pretty nice sharp picture. Good swivel accessiblity as the camera can basically spin 360deg, so wall mounting and roof mounting is no worry. Software easy to use on your phone.
Excellent in every way!
Excellent! Great support, price and super fast fulfilment! 5 stars all the way! PS: thanks Geoffrey, your customer support was well and truly above and beyond!