1300 049 519
Designed by Uniview, a leading innovator in the surveillance industry, the IPC868ER-VF18-B is a 12 Megapixel resolution, 360-degree Fisheye Camera. It comes with outstanding high clarity resolution, infrared night vision, and an advanced, embedded smart algorithm with inbuilt smart detections that make it easy to monitor, detect, and alert you of intrusions. Image optimization techniques such as WDR and 3D DNR actively minimize noise and balances light. The camera is compatible with most 3rd party digital video recorders and supports power-over-ethernet for simple plug-and-play set up. It has a built-in mic for audio recording. It can be installed outdoors thanks to its IP67 weatherproof construction.
- 12 Megapixel (12MP/4K Ultra HD) 360° Fisheye Dome Camera, 1.8mm Lens
- Ultra wide-angle lens, 360°panoramic image
- Supports Power Over Ethernet POE + Built-in PoE splitter outputs DC 12V
- Supports Ultra265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG video compression + Triple Streams
- Embedded Smart Algorithm, Supports Motion Detection
- Mount Type Support table, wall, and ceiling
- Supports 10 display modes in total
- Built-in microphone & speaker, two-way talk supported
- Supports Alarm Linkage
- Up to 120 dB Optical DWDR (Wide Dynamic Range), 2D/3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction), ROI, 9:16 Corridor Mode, Digital Defog
- Distortion correction supported
- Edge Storage Micro SD 256GB, ANR
- Embedded infrared light, 360° fill-in light, Up to 10m (33ft) IR distance
- IP66 Weather-proof, IK10 Vandal-Resistant, Wide Temperature -35C to +60C
- WARRANTY: 3 years back-to-base manufacturer warranty
POE Power Over Ethernet - No need for power sockets for each camera. Both power and video transmission are provided through one single ethernet cable from NVR to camera, making installation fast and easy.
DC12V Output - No need for extra cable to run a microphone, light or siren. Camera's with the Building Pack have DC12V output built into the camera so no need for an additional power supply.
- Day/night functionality - Designed to operate just as good in total darkness as well as light.
- Smart IR night vision, Embedded infrared light, 360°fill-in light, Up to 10 m (33ft) IR distance
Smart IR - Works by auto balancing infrared over-exposure which can be produced when the object gets too close to the camera at night.
IR Cut Filter - Automatically makes the transition from night to day, or from infrared night mode to daylight recording.
- Up to 120 dB Optical WDR(Wide Dynamic Range) - Enables balanced lighting across the entire video image in unstable lighting conditions, such as when the background is bright and the foreground is dark.
- 2D/3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) - Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) is a method by which the camera's imager digitally removes noise from the image. 3D DNR is an advancement of this technology which enables noise to be filtered even more effectively from the image, even in low light conditions.
Digital Defog - Developed with laser infrared, it actively penetrates fog whether natural or man-made to reproduce details perfectly.
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG - U-code is an innovation developed by Uniview as an enhanced encoding technology to reduce the bitrate of H.265 even further, calling it ultra 265. It does deep compression separating moving targets and static backgrounds. Ultra H.265 reduces bandwidth and storage an incredible 50%-95% over standard H.264/H.265.
- Embedded smart algorithm
- Triple streams - You have the ability to set multiple, independent video streams simultaneously from the IP camera. Each stream can be set at different frame rates, resolution and quality level, ideal if you require remote viewing over a limited-bandwidth connection, but want to retain the highest resolution for recording and local viewing. Triple streams give much more flexibility to users.
- ROI (Region of Interest) - ROI is an intelligent video innovation designed to maximise image quality, network bandwidth and storage capacity. The system will monitor a specific, allocated region in full high definition, such as number plates or faces, while lowering resolution in less important parts of the image, for example the sky.
- Customised OSD (On Screen Display) - The text displayed on the screen with video images and may include time and other customised content.
- ONVIF Conformance - Onvif (Open Network Video Interface Forum) refers to the camera’s compliance to a global open standard for the interface of IP cameras and how they communicate with each other.
- Wide temperature range: -35°C to 60°C (-31°F to 140°F)
- Wide voltage range - Uniview products are designed to handle fluctuations in voltage of +-25% Typically its only +-10% with competitor products.
- IP66 - Camera is sealed against weather, water and dust.
Back Up Storage
- ANR and Edge Storage - Thanks to this backup storage option the cameras have the ability to automatically record to micro SD card when the network connection is disrupted between NVR and cameras. When the connection is restored the footage is automatically transferred from the SD card back to the NVR as though there was no disruption. This is known as ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment). All cameras in the Building Kit are ANR and micro SD card compatible.
Uniview 12MP (4K) 360° Fisheye Dome - IPC868ER-VF18-B
|Image sensor||1/1.7", progressive scan, 12.0 megapixel, CMOS|
|Angle of View||360°|
|Shutter||Auto/Manual, shutter time: 1 ~1/100000 s|
|Minimum Illumination||Colour: 0.05Lux (F2.4, AGC ON)
0Lux with IR
|Day / Night||IR-cut filter for day & night function|
|Digital noise reduction||2D/3D DNR|
|IR Range||Up to 10m (33ft)|
|Compression||Ultra265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG|
|H.264 code profile||Baseline profile, Main Profile, High Profile|
|Fisheye Frame Rate||Main Stream: 15 fps(4000×3000, 3000×3000), 25 fps(2560×2560);
Sub Stream: 15 fps(2000×1500, 2000×2000), 25 fps(2000×2000);
Third Stream: 15 fps(720×576, 320×288)
15fps (4000×3000, 3000×2000, 3000×1500)
|Frame Rate PTZ||15 fps (1920×1080)|
|ROI||Up to 8 areas|
|OSD||Up to 8 OSDs|
|Privacy Mask||Up to 8 areas|
|Motion Detection||Up to 4 areas|
|Edge Storage||Micro SD, up to 256GB|
|Protocols||IPv4, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, PPPoE, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, FTP, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, 802.1x, SNMP|
|Compatible Integration||ONVIF(Profile S, Profile G, Profile T), API|
|Live View Display|
|Mount Type||Support table, wall, and ceiling|
|Display Mode||Support 10 display modes in total (including display modes of mount types and decoding modes): Display Mode: Original Image, Fisheye+4PTZ, Panoramic
Preview Mode: Original Image , 360°Panoramic+1PTZ, 180°Panoramic, Fisheye+3PTZ , Fisheye+4PTZ, 360° Panoramic+6PTZ, Fisheye+8PTZ
|Audio I/O||Audio interface|
|Input: impedance 35 k?; amplitude 2 V [p-p]|
|Output: impedance 600 ?; amplitude 2 V [p-p]|
|Alarm I/O||2 / 1|
|Multiple Alarm linkage editable|
|Serial||1 channel RS485 interface|
|Network||1 RJ45 10M/100M Base-TX Auto-adaptive Ethernet|
|Video Output||1 BNC, impedance 75 ?; amplitude 1 V [p-p]|
|Power consumption: Max.9.6W|
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||?149mm x 51.5mm (?5.87” x 2.0”)|
|Working Environment||-35? ~ 60?(-31°F ~ 140°F), Humidity :10%~90% RH|
Uniview Company Introduction
FREE SHIPPING over $200! Everyday Australia Wide.
We use the fastest Express Courier shipping available.
A flat rate of $25 applies to orders under $200 in value.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Shipping Times: Typically 1 - 3 business days or less. We can reach pretty much reach anywhere in Australia in less than 5 Business Days.
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Please Note: As we use courier shipping, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 2 days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods.