1300 049 519
The Uniview NVR301-08X-P8 is an 8 Channel Network Video Recorder that supports high resolution cameras up to 8 megapixels/4K and features 8 POE ports providing long-distance power over ethernet up to 300 metres. PoE supports easy plug-and-play set up and can support third party cameras thanks to it's ONVIF conformance.
The NVR301-08X-P8 network video recorder allows you to search and playback recorded footage easily thanks to its fast and accurate file retrieval. It supports Ultra265 and H.265 video compression. Supported smart detections include face detection, cross-line detection, intrusion detection and people counting. The EZView smartphone app, for Uniview cameras and recorders, gives you peace of mind by allowing you to access your live feed, whether at work, on holidays or while shopping.
- 8 Channel Compact 4K (8MP) NVR with 8 independent POE network interfaces
- Supports 1 SATA HDD Capacity up to 10TB
- Access your Live video feed on your smart device with EZView app. Supports android and ios.
- Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance
- HDMI and VGA simultaneous output
- Accurate retrieval, instant playback
- Supports Motion Detection, Line Crossing & Intrusion Detection, Face Detection, People Counting, Audio Detection, Loiter Detection
- ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected
- Video Compression Ultra265, H.265, MJPEG
- WARRANTY: 3 years back-to-base manufacturer warranty
Uniview 8 Channel 1 HDD NVR - NVR301-08X-P8
• Support Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 video formats
• 8-channel input
• Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance: Profile S, Profile G, Profile T
• Support 1-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA,HDMI at up 4K(3840x2160) resolution
• HDMI and VGA simultaneous output
• Up to 8MP resolution recording
• 1 SATA HDD up to 10 TB
• Support cloud upgrade
UNIVIEW NVR301-08X-P8 | 8 CHANNEL 8MP (4K) NVR
|IP Video Input||8-ch|
|Two-way Audio Input||1-ch, RCA|
|Protocols||P2P, UPnP, NTP, DHCP, PPPoE|
3840x2160/30Hz,1920x1080p/60Hz, 1920x1080p/50Hz, 1600x1200/60Hz, 1280x1024/60Hz, 1280x720/60Hz, 1024x768/60Hz
1920x1080p/60Hz, 1920x1080p/50Hz, 1600x1200/60Hz, 1280x1024/60Hz, 1280x720/60Hz, 1024x768/60Hz
|Audio Output||1-ch, RCA|
|Corridor Mode Screen||3/4/5/7/9|
|Decoding format||Ultra 265/H.265/H.264|
|Capability||2 x 4k@30, 3 x 5MP@30, 4 x 4MP@30, 5 x 3MP@30,8 x 1080p@30|
|SATA||1 SATA interface|
|Capacity||up to 10TB for each disk|
|Network Interface||1 RJ45 10M/100M self-adaptive Ethernet Interface|
|USB Interface||Rear panel: 1 x USB2.0,1 x USB3.0|
|Interface||8 independent 100 Mbps PoE network interfaces|
|Max Power||Max 30W for single port
Max 108W in total (13.5W for each)
|Supported Standard||IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3af|
|Power Supply||52V DC
Power Consumption: ?8 W (without HDD)
|Working Environment||-10°C ~ + 55°C (+14°F ~ +131°F), Humidity ? 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||260mm × 240mm × 47mm (10.2"×9.4"×1.9 ")|
|Weight (without HDD)||1kg (2.20 lb)|
Uniview Company Introduction
FREE SHIPPING over $200! Everyday Australia Wide.
We use the fastest Express Courier shipping available.
A flat rate of $25 applies to orders under $200 in value.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Shipping Times: Typically 1 - 3 business days or less. We can reach pretty much reach anywhere in Australia in less than 5 Business Days.
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Please Note: As we use courier shipping, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 2 days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods.
Been in for a few weeks and its great.