1300 049 519
The Uniview IPC672LR-AX4DUPKC is a LightHunter Mini PTZ Camera with an array of active deterrence features. It supports a built in mic and loudspeaker allowing 2 way talk, a red and blue strobe light with audible alarm, and 10 audible warning announcements that can be triggered by intrusions.
The mini PTZ also supports auto-tracking and human body detection allowing advanced detection capability and early warning to intruders.
New LightHunter Illumination technology permits clear colour recording under very low light conditions as low as 0.001Lux of ambient light. However it also has smart infrared capability with an extensive 50 metre range. The mini PTZ is ideal for indoor and outdoors with an IP66 weatherproof rating and supports 24/7 monitoring via the free EZView app for android and iOS. Uniview's Ultra 265 video compression technology significantly reduces storage consumption.
The camera comes with a No-Hassle, No Worry, 3 Years back-to-base Manufacturer Warranty.
- 2 Megapixel 1080p Full HD, 1/2.8" Progressive Scan CMOS Sensor, 4X Optical Zoom (2.7~13.5mm Motorised Lens)
- POE for Easy Plug-and-Play Setup with Uniview NVR
- LightHunter Illumination and Enhanced Sensor for colour recording in very low light conditions - 0.001 Lux
- Built-In Mic and Loudspeaker for 2-Way Audio
- 10 Early Warning Loudspeaker Announcements
- Supports Red and Blue Strobe Light with Audible Alarm
- Supports Auto-Tracking with Smart Human Body Detection
- ONVIF Conformance
- Wide Dynamic Range 120dB, 2D/3D DNR Noise Reduction.
- Micro SD, up to 128 GB storage.
- Smart Infrared technology 50m IR distance for Day/night functionality.
- Video compression Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG. Triple streams.
- Supports Power Over Ethernet power supply with a wide voltage range of ±25%.
- Capable of 24/7 Live View from anywhere via smartphones using the EZView app.
- Working Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F to 140°F), Humidity:?95% RH
- Durable and Weather Resistant - IP66 Rating.
- WARRANTY: 3 Years back-to-base Manufacturer Warranty.
- LightHunter illumination
- Day/night functionality
- Up to 50 m (164 ft) IR and 10m (33 ft) warm light distance
- Up to 120 dB Optical WDR(Wide Dynamic Range)
- Optical glass window with higher light transmittance
- IR anti-reflection window to increase the infrared transmittance
- 2D/3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Built-in microphone & speaker
- Alarm Light
- Triple streams
- ROI (Region of Interest)
- ONVIF Conformance
- Support PoE power supply
- Wide temperature range: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Wide voltage range of ±25%
|Sensor||1/2.8" progressive scan, 2.0 megapixel, CMOS|
|Lens||2.8~12mm?AF automatic focusing and motorized zoom lens|
|Angle of View (H)||32.5°~95.7°|
|Angle of View (V)||18.4°~52.2°|
|Angle of View (O)||36.9°~100.8°|
|Shutter||Auto/Manual, shutter time: 1 s ~ 1/100000 s|
|Minimum Illumination||Colour:0.001 lux (F1.6,AGC ON)
0 lux with IR
|Day/Night||IR-cut filter with auto switch (ICR)|
|Digital noise reduction||2D/3D DNR|
|IR Range||UP to 50m (164ft)|
|IR On/Off Control||Auto/Manual|
|Warm Light Range||UP to 10m (33ft)|
|Video Compression||Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG|
|H.264 code profile||Baseline profile, Main Profile|
|Frame Rate||Main Stream:1080P (1920*1080):Max. 30 fps; 720P (1280×720):Max. 30 fps;
Sub Stream: 720P (1280×720): Max. 30 fps;
Third Stream: CIF (352*288): Max. 30 fps
|Video Bit Rate||128 Kbps~16 Mbps|
|OSD||Up to 8 OSDs|
|Privacy Mask||Up to 8 areas|
|ROI||Up to 8 areas|
|Motion Detection||Up to 4 areas|
|White Balance||Auto/Outdoor/Fine Tune/ Sodium Lamp/Locked/Auto2|
|Digital noise reduction||2D/3D DNR|
|Sampling Rate||8 kHz|
|Edge Storage||Micro SD, up to 128 GB|
|Network Storage||ANR, NAS(NFS)|
|Protocols||IPv4, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, TCP, UDP, DHCP , PPPoE, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, FTP, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP , 802.1x , SNMP, SSL|
|Compatible Integration||ONVIF(Profile S, Profile G, Profile T), API|
|Web Browser||Plug-in required live view: IE9+, Chrome 41 and below, Firefox 52 and below|
|Plug-in free live view: Chorme 57.0+, Firefox 58.0+, Edge 16+, Safari 11+|
|Pan & Tilt|
|Pan Speed||0.1°/s ~ 50°/s|
|Preset speed: 50°/s|
|Tilt Speed||0.1° ~ 40°/s|
|Preset speed: 40°/s|
|Number of Presets||256|
|Patrol||Preset patrol, Route patrol|
|Network||1 RJ45 10M/100M Base-TX Ethernet|
|Certifications||CE: EN 60950-1
FCC: FCC Part 15
|Power||DC 12V±25%, PoE (IEEE802.3 at)|
|Power consumption: Max 16 W|
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||?133mm*269.4mm (?5.2”x 10.6”)|
|Net Weight||0.87 kg (1.92lb)|
|Gross Weight||1.13 kg (2.49lb)|
|Material||Metal + Plastic|
|Working Environment||-20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F to 140°F), Humidity:?95% RH(non-condensing)|
|Strorage Environment||-20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F to 140°F), Humidity:?95% RH(non-condensing)|
These datasheets may provide more information regarding the product.
These are some accessories that are compatible with the device to provide a convenient and secure installation. Unless stated otherwise, these accessories are sold separately.
- Uniview TR-UP06-B-IN Pole Mount Adapter
- Uniview TR-A01-IN Plastic Waterproof Joint
- Uniview TR-JB04-D-IN Fixed Dome Junction Box
- Uniview TR-UP06-C-IN Pole Mount Adapter
The videos presented on this product tab may not reflect all the available options and capabilities of this specific product. Some are included to illustrate features and procedures which may be relevant.
Unboxing: Uniview Mini PTZ IPC672 with Active Deterrence
UNV Active Deterrence Mini PTZ
Uniview Company Introduction
FREE SHIPPING over $200! Everyday Australia Wide.
We use the fastest Express Courier shipping available.
A flat rate of $25 applies to orders under $200 in value.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Shipping Times: Typically 1 - 3 business days or less. We can reach pretty much reach anywhere in Australia in less than 5 Business Days.
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Please Note: As we use courier shipping, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 2 days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods.