1300 049 519
The Uniview IPC262EBR9-DUPZIT Security Bullet Camera is an automatic license plate recognition camera designed specifically for this purpose. It supports up to 2MP (1080p Full HD) resolution with advanced Starlight technology capabilities. Uniview's Starlight Technology allows it to capture crisp and clear footage in low-light environments, as low as 0.001Lux.
The camera has a varifocal lens range of 4.7~47mm allowing up to 10x magnification (with 100m Infrared Range). It can be installed indoors or outdoors thanks to its IP67 weatherproof housing. The camera also supports Ultra 265 video encoding capabilities which drastically reduces storage consumption by up to 75%.
Enjoy a hassle-free and worry-free experience with 3-Years Back-to-Base Manufacturer Warranty.
- 2 Megapixel 1080p Full HD Bullet, 1/2.8" Progressive Scan CMOS Sensor, 4.7~47mm @ F1.6 Varifocal Lens.
- Starlight Illumination and Enhanced Sensor for color recording in very low light conditions - 0.001Lux.
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range 120dB, 2D/3D DNR Noise Reduction, Digital Defog.
- Supports Automatic License Plate Recognition
- Smart Features: Intrusion, Cross Line, Motion Detection, Face Detection, Audio Detection, License Plate Recognition
- ONVIF Conformance.
- Micro SD, up to 256GB. ANR Network Storage.
- Smart Infrared technology, 100m IR distance. Day/night functionality.
- Video compression Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG - Triple streams - Embedded Smart Algorithm.
- Support Power Over Ethernet power supply with a wide voltage range of ±25%
- Capable of 24/7 Live View from anywhere via smartphones using the EZView app.
- Wide temperature range: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F), Humidity: ?95% RH
- Durable and Weather Resistant - IP67 Rating.
- WARRANTY: 3 Years back-to-base Manufacturer Warranty.
- Starlight illumination
- Up to 120dB WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Smart IR, up to 100m (328ft) IR distance
- Optical glass window with higher light transmittance
- IR anti-reflection window to increase the infrared transmittance
- Day/night functionality
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Embedded smart algorithm
- Triple streams ROI (Region of Interest)
- 9:16 corridor mode
- Customized OSD
- Support LPR
- ONVIF Conformance
- Support PoE power supply
- Wide Temperature Range: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
- Wide Voltage Range of ±25%
Uniview IPC262EBR9-DUPZIT Security Bullet Camera
|Sensor||1/2.8", 2.0 megapixel, progressive scan, CMOS|
|Lens||4.7 ~ 47mm@F1.6 (W) ~ 3.0 (T); AF automatic focusing and motorized zoom lens|
|DORI Distance||Lens (mm): 4.7
Detect (m): 72.9
Observe (m): 29.2
Recognize (m): 14.6
Identify (m): 7.3
Lens (mm): 47
Detect (m): 729.3
Observe (m): 291.7
Recognize (m): 145.9
Identify (m): 72.9
|Angle of View (H)||53.8° ~ 6.6°|
|Angle of View (V)||29.3° ~ 3.7°|
|Angle of View (O)||66.2° ~ 7.8°|
|Adjustment angle||Pan: 0° ~ 360°
Tilt: 0° ~ 90°
Rotate: 0° ~ 360°
|Shutter||Auto/Manual, 1 ~ 1/100000s|
|Minimum Illumination||Colour: 0.001Lux (F1.6, AGC ON)
0Lux with IR
|Day/Night||IR-cut filter with auto switch (ICR)|
|Digital noise reduction||2D/3D DNR|
|IR Range||up to 100m (328ft) IR range|
|Video Compression||Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG|
|H.264 code profile||Baseline profile, Main Profile, High Profile|
|Frame Rate||Main Stream: 1080P (1920*1080), Max 60fps;
Sub Stream: 1080P (1920*1080), Max 60fps;
Third Stream: D1 (720*576), Max 60fps
|9:16 Corridor Mode||Supported|
|OSD||Up to 8 OSDs|
|Privacy Mask||Up to 8 areas|
|ROI||Up to 8 areas|
|Motion Detection||Up to 4 areas|
|Behavior Detection||Intrusion, cross line, motion detection|
|Intrusion||Enter and loiter in a pre-defined virtual region|
|cross line||Cross a pre-defined virtual line|
|motion detection||Moving within a pre-defined virtual region|
|Recognition||Face detection, Audio detection, lpr|
|Intelligent Identification||Defocus, Scene Change, Object Left, Object Moving|
|Statistical Analysis||People counting|
|General Function||Watermark, IP Address Filtering, Tampering Alarm, Alarm input, Alarm output, Access Policy, ARP Protection, RTSP Authentication, User Authentication|
|Edge Storage||Micro SD, Up to 256GB|
|Protocols||IPv4, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, PPPoE, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, FTP, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, 802.1x, SNMP, QoS|
|Compatible Integration||ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G), API|
1 Input: impedance 35k?; amplitude 2V [p-p]
1 Output: impedance 600?; amplitude 2V [p-p]
|Serial Port||1 RS485|
|Network||1 RJ45 10M/100M Base-TX Ethernet|
|Video Output||1 BNC, impedance 75?; amplitude 1V [p-p]|
|Power||AC 24V±25%, DC 12V±25%, PoE (IEEE 802.3at)
Power consumption: 14W
|Dimensions (L × W × H)||305.5 × 104.1 × 97.3mm (12.0” × 4.1” × 3.8”)|
|Working Environment||-40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F), Humidity: ?95% RH (non-condensing)|
These datasheets may provide more information regarding the product.
These are some accessories that are compatible with the device to provide a convenient and secure installation. Unless stated otherwise, these accessories are sold separately.
- Uniview TR-JB07-D-IN Bullet Junction Box
- Uniview TR-UP06-B-IN Pole Mount Adapter
- Uniview TR-UP06-C-IN Pole Mount Adapter
The videos presented on this product tab may not reflect all the available options and capabilities of this specific product. Some are included to illustrate features and procedures which may be relevant.
Uniview Company Introduction
FREE SHIPPING over $200! Everyday Australia Wide.
We use the fastest Express Courier shipping available.
A flat rate of $25 applies to orders under $200 in value.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Shipping Times: Typically 1 - 3 business days or less. We can reach pretty much reach anywhere in Australia in less than 5 Business Days.
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Please Note: As we use courier shipping, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 2 days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods.