1300 049 519
The Uniview IPC3614SR3-DPF28M is a 4MP resolution turret camera by one of the worlds leading security camera manufacturers. The camera has excellent image clarity, infrared night vision with 30m range and powerful inbuilt smart detections that help make it easy to monitor, detect and alert you of intrusions.
Image optimisation technology such as WDR and 3D DNR actively minimise noise and balances light. The camera is compatible with most 3rd party digital video recorders and supports power-over-ethernet for simple plug-and-play set up.
Pair with a Uniview NVR to access all its features including the EZview app and computer software. The camera supports POE Power Over Ethernet connectivity for easy plug-and-play set up with Uniview network video recorders and can be installed outdoors thanks to it's IP67 weatherproof construction.
- 4 megapixel (4MP) IR turret camera, 1/3" progressive scan CMOS, 2.8mm fixed lens, 2560 x 1440 resolution, 25fps
- Supports Power Over Ethernet POE + DC12V Output
- Supports Triple Streams
- ONVIF conformance
- Up to 120 dB WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), 3D DNR noise reduction, digital defog, IR cut filter, ROI
- Smart functions include motion detection, intrusion detection, cross-line detection, face detection, people counting
- Smart IR night vision, up to 30m (98 ft) IR distance
- Video Compression Ultra 265,H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- 4 KV surge protection, IP67 weather protection
- WARRANTY: 3 years back-to-base manufacturer warranty
UNIVIEW 4MP IR TURRET CAMERA 2.8mm - IPC3614SR3-DPF28
POE Power Over Ethernet - No need for power sockets for each camera. Both power and video transmission are provided through one single ethernet cable from NVR to camera, making installation fast and easy.
DC12V Output - No need for extra cable to run a microphone, light or siren. Camera's with the Building Pack have DC12V output built into the camera so no need for an additional power supply.
- Day/night functionality - Designed to operate just as good in total darkness as well as light.
- Smart IR night vision, up to 30m (98 ft) IR distance
Smart IR - Works by auto balancing infrared over-exposure which can be produced when the object gets too close to the camera at night.
IR Cut Filter - Automatically makes the transition from night to day, or from infrared night mode to daylight recording.
- Up to 120 dB Optical WDR(Wide Dynamic Range) - Enables balanced lighting across the entire video image in unstable lighting conditions, such as when the background is bright and the foreground is dark.
- 2D/3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) - Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) is a method by which the camera's imager digitally removes noise from the image. 3D DNR is an advancement of this technology which enables noise to be filtered even more effectively from the image, even in low light conditions.
- Embedded smart algorithm
Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG - U-code is an innovation developed by Uniview as an enhanced encoding technology to reduce the bitrate of H.265 even further, calling it ultra 265. It does deep compression separating moving targets and static backgrounds. Ultra H.265 reduces bandwidth and storage an incredible 50%-95% over standard H.264/H.265.
- Triple streams - You have the ability to set multiple, independent video streams simultaneously from the IP camera. Each stream can be set at different frame rates, resolution and quality level, ideal if you require remote viewing over a limited-bandwidth connection, but want to retain the highest resolution for recording and local viewing. Triple streams give much more flexibility to users.
- ROI (Region of Interest) - ROI is an intelligent video innovation designed to maximise image quality, network bandwidth and storage capacity. The system will monitor a specific, allocated region in full high definition, such as number plates or faces, while lowering resolution in less important parts of the image, for example the sky.
- 9:16 corridor mode - For narrow, vertical scenarios such as hallways, that reduces wasted video compression, transmission and storage. The 9:16 aspect ratio rotates the image by 90 degrees and reduce the proportion of blank walls in the picture allowing the camera to focus on the most valuable areas—the doorway.
Customised OSD (On Screen Display) - The text displayed on the screen with video images and may include time and other customised content.
- ONVIF Conformance - Onvif (Open Network Video Interface Forum) refers to the camera’s compliance to a global open standard for the interface of IP cameras and how they communicate with each other.
- Wide temperature range: -35°C to 60°C (-31°F to 140°F)
- Wide voltage range - Uniview products are designed to handle fluctuations in voltage of +-25% Typically its only +-10% with competitor products.
- IP67 - Cameras are sealed against extreme weather, water and dust.
- Face detection - The camera takes a snapshot of the face and stores it in the NVR. When you need to identify a person the system will take you to the specific moment the person appeared on the screen.
- Intrusion Detection - You can draw a box or an area of interest within the screen for the camera to monitor. When the camera identifies an intrusion it will prompt the NVR to send you an email or notification with snapshots.
- Scene Change - The camera can identify if it is being tampered with if there is a change in scenery it is actively monitoring. It will be prompted to send you an email with snapshots of the incident.
- Cross Line Detection - Similar to intrusion by drawing lines, however this works best for identifying point A to point B intrusion. For example, a car may be permitted to enter an area from point A but prohibited to exit at point B. The system will only alert you if both point A and point B are triggered in that order.
- People Counting - Pointed at a door (or by drawing a line) the camera will count person by person. It can also identify how many people enter and how many exit. You can review the results by specific time periods on a graph. Suitable for stores or places with high traffic.
- Defocus Detection - The camera can detect when it is out of focus and alert you.
UNIVIEW 4MP TURRET CAMERA 2.8mm - IPC3614SR3-DPF28
|Sensor||1/3", 4megapixel, progressive scan, CMOS|
|Angle of view(H)||101.8°|
|Adjustment Range||Pan: 0°~360° , Tilt: 0° ~ 77°, Rotation: 0° ~ 360°|
|Shutter||Auto/Manual, 1/6~1/100000 s|
|Min. Illumination||Colour: 0.02 Lux (F1.8, AGC ON)
0 Lux with IR
|IR||30m (98ft) IR range|
|Day/Night||IR-cut filter with auto switch (ICR)|
|AWB(Auto white balance)||Auto/manual|
|Video Compression||H.265, H.264, MJPEG|
|Frame Rate||4MP (2592×1520): Max.20 fps; 4MP (2560×1440): Max.25 fps
3MP (2048×1520): Max.30 fps; 1080P (1920×1080): Max. 30 fps
|9:16 Corridor Mode||Supported|
|OSD||Up to 8 OSDs|
|Motion Detection||Up to 2 areas|
|Privacy Mask||Up to 8 areas|
|Behavior Detection||Intrusion, crossing line, motion detection|
|Intelligent Identification||Face detection, Defocus, Scene Change|
|Statistical Analysis||People counting|
|Protocols||L2TP, IPv4, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, PPPoE, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, FTP, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, 802.1x|
|Network||10M/100M Base-TX Ethernet|
|Power||12 V DC, or PoE (IEEE802.3 af)|
|Power consumption: Max 5.5W|
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||?126 x 94 mm (Ø5.0” x 3.7”)|
|Weight||0.45 kg (0.99lb)|
|Operating Conditions||-35°C ~ +60°C (-31°F ~ 140°F), Humidity ? 95% RH(non-condensing)|
Unboxing Uniview 4MP Turret - IPC3614SR3-DPF28M
Uniview Company Introduction
FREE SHIPPING over $200! Everyday Australia Wide.
We use the fastest Express Courier shipping available.
A flat rate of $25 applies to orders under $200 in value.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Shipping Times: Typically 1 - 3 business days or less. We can reach pretty much reach anywhere in Australia in less than 5 Business Days.
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Please Note: As we use courier shipping, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 2 days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods.