1300 049 519
The Uniview IPC3615LR3-PF28-D is an Easy series fixed lens turret camera made by one of the worlds leading innovative security camera manufacturers. It offers excellent high resolution 5 megapixel (super HD) image clarity, night time infrared range of 30 metres, power-over-ethernet for simple plug-and-play set up and image optimisation technology such as WDR and 3D DNR for actively minimising noise and balancing light.
Motion detection is supported to make it easy to detect and alert you of intrusions via Uniview's free EZView app for iOS and android.
The camera can also be installed outdoors thanks to its IP67 rated waterproof.
- 5 megapixel (5MP) Turret Camera Easy Series, 1/2.7", progressive scan CMOS, 2.8mm Fixed Lens @F2.0
- Supports Power Over Ethernet POE & DC12V Output
- 3 Axis Control, Horozontal Field Of View 105.3°
- ONVIF conformance
- Up to 120 dB DWDR (Digital Wide Dynamic Range), 3D DNR noise reduction, IR auto cut filter, ROI
- Supports Motion Detection
- Smart IR night vision, up to 30m (98 ft) IR distance
- Video Compression Ultra 265,H.265, H.264, MJPEG - Dual Stream
- Wide temperature range: -30°C to 60°C
- Wide voltage range of ±25%
- IP67 Weather Proof
- WARRANTY: 3 years back-to-base manufacturer warranty
UNIVIEW 5MP TURRET CAMERA Easy Series 2.8mm - IPC3615LR3-PF28
POE Power Over Ethernet - No need for power sockets for each camera. Both power and video transmission are provided through one single ethernet cable from NVR to camera, making installation fast and easy.
DC12V Output - No need for extra cable to run a microphone, light or siren. Camera's with the Building Pack have DC12V output built into the camera so no need for an additional power supply.
- Day/night functionality - Designed to operate just as good in total darkness as well as light.
- Smart IR night vision, up to 30m (98 ft) IR distance
Smart IR - Works by auto balancing infrared over-exposure which can be produced when the object gets too close to the camera at night.
IR Cut Filter - Automatically makes the transition from night to day, or from infrared night mode to daylight recording.
- Up to 120 dB Optical WDR(Wide Dynamic Range) - Enables balanced lighting across the entire video image in unstable lighting conditions, such as when the background is bright and the foreground is dark.
- 2D/3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) - Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) is a method by which the camera's imager digitally removes noise from the image. 3D DNR is an advancement of this technology which enables noise to be filtered even more effectively from the image, even in low light conditions.
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG - U-code is an innovation developed by Uniview as an enhanced encoding technology to reduce the bitrate of H.265 even further, calling it ultra H.265. It does deep compression separating moving targets and static backgrounds. Ultra H.265 reduces bandwidth and storage an incredible 50%-95% over standard H.264/H.265.
- ROI (Region of Interest) - ROI is an intelligent video innovation designed to maximise image quality, network bandwidth and storage capacity. The system will monitor a specific, allocated region in full high definition, such as number plates or faces, while lowering resolution in less important parts of the image, for example the sky.
Customised OSD (On Screen Display) - The text displayed on the screen with video images and may include time and other customised content.
- ONVIF Conformance - Onvif (Open Network Video Interface Forum) refers to the camera’s compliance to a global open standard for the interface of IP cameras and how they communicate with each other.
- Wide temperature range: -30°C to +60°C
- Wide voltage range - Uniview products are designed to handle fluctuations in voltage of +-25% Typically its only +-10% with competitor products.
- IP67 - Cameras are sealed against extreme weather, water and dust.
UNIVIEW 5MP IP TURRET CAMERA Easy Series - IPC3615LR3-PF28
|Sensor||1/2.7", 5.0 megapixel, progressive scan, CMOS|
|Angle of view (H)||105.3°|
|Angle of View (V)||69.5°|
|Angle of View (O)||136.9°|
|Shutter||Auto/Manual, 1 ~ 1/100000s|
|Adjustment angle||Pan: 0° ~ 360° Tilt: 0° ~ 75°|
|Min. Illumination||Colour: 0.01Lux (F2.0, AGC ON)
0Lux with IR
|IR Range||Up to 30m (98ft) IR range|
|Day/Night||IR-cut filter with auto switch (ICR)|
|Video Compression||Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG|
|H.264 code profile||Baseline profile, Main Profile|
|Frame Rate||Main Stream: 5MP (2592*1944), Max 20fps;
Sub Stream:720P (1280*720), Max 20fps
|OSD||Up to 4 OSDs|
|Privacy Mask||Up to 8 areas|
|ROI||Up to 2 areas|
|Motion Detection||Up to 4 areas|
|Behavior Detection||Intrusion, Motion detection,Tampering alarm|
|Intrusion||Enter and loiter in a pre-defined virtual region|
|Protocols||IPv4, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, FTP, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SSL, QoS|
|Compatible Integration||ONVIF (Profile S, Profile T), API|
|Network||10/100M Base-TX Ethernet|
|Power||DC 12V±25%,PoE (IEEE 802.3af)|
|Power consumption: Max 4W|
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||?118 x 96mm (?4.6” x 3.8”)|
|Working Environment||-30°C ~ 60°C (-22°F ~ 140°F), Humidity: ?95% RH (non-condensing)|
Uniview Company Introduction
FREE SHIPPING over $200! Everyday Australia Wide.
We use the fastest Express Courier shipping available.
A flat rate of $25 applies to orders under $200 in value.
Orders are processed: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Shipping Times: Typically 1 - 3 business days or less. We can reach pretty much reach anywhere in Australia in less than 5 Business Days.
(Public Holidays Excluded)
Please Note: As we use courier shipping, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Order Confirmation: After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. This means we’ve received your order in our system and have pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase. If your item is back-ordered or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation charge and contact you to inform you by e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 2 days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Tracking Numbers will be sent to your email once your order has shipped.
In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Service team.
We proudly use the following Shipping Methods.