1300 049 519
Uniview Setup: Everything You Need To Know
This article is an index of all Spy Monkey Surveillance guides focusing on Uniview products and setup. These guides were written for Uniview NVR users who prefer to change settings remotely using a mobile or desktop browser (Internet Explorer). Remote and local configurations share many similarities and only the locations and availability of each feature may vary. The Uniview NVR Manual can provide more information if what you are looking for is not found in this simple guide or if you prefer local access by connecting a mouse and display to your NVR.
Remotely Accessing the Uniview Security System
Things You Will Need:
- A device connected to the same network with the NVR.
- Internet Explorer or other browsers. Internet Explorer will have the most options.
- EZTools or any software or method to detect active IP addresses in the Network.
Accessing the Uniview Interface is rather simple.
- Find the IP address of the NVR.
- Open Internet Explorer (Run as Administrator)
- Put the IP address of the NVR on the address bar.
- Hit Enter.
- Log In to the NVR interface.
Spy Monkey Uniview GuidesWhy Choose Uniview?
- Configuring Uniview Live View - This guide is about the Live View tab of Uniview NVRs. What each button does and how to configure it to your preference.
- Configuring Uniview Playback - This guide is about the Playback tab of Uniview NVRs. What each button does and how to configure it to your preference.
- Uniview Setup Guide: Client
- Uniview Setup Guide: System
- Uniview Setup Guide: Camera
- Updating Credentials
- Updating Firmware
- On-Screen Display
- Motion Detection
- Video Loss Detection
- Tampering Detection
- Privacy Mask
- Human Body Detection
- Uniview Setup Guide: Video Content Analysis
- Face Detection
- Intrusion Detection
- Cross Line Detection
- Audio Detection
- People Counting
- Defocus Detection
- Scene Change Detection
- Auto Tracking
- Object Left Behind
- Object Removed
- Uniview Setup Guide: Hard Disk