Uniview Guides by SpyMonkey
- 10 Sep, 2020
This is an index of all Spy Monkey Surveillance guides focusing on Uniview products and setup. These guides are for Uniview NVR users who prefer to change settings remotely using a mobile or desktop browser (Internet Explorer). Remote and local configurations share many similarities and only the locations and availability of each feature may vary. The Uniview NVR Manual can provide more information if what you are looking for is not found in this simple guide or if you prefer local access by connecting a mouse and display to your NVR.
Thank you for choosing Spy Monkey for your Uniview Security System needs. Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Access My Uniview Security System?
- How Do I Start Recording And Scheduling?
- How Do I View Playback, Timeline, and Events?
- How Do I Monitor And Manage My Storage?
- How Do I Set Up Tamper Detection?
- How Do I Set Up Motion Detection?
- How Do I Set Up Face Detection?
- How Do I Set Up Line Crossing Detection?
- How Do I Set Up Intrusion Detection?
- How Do I Set Up People Counting?
- How Do I Adjust Image Enhancements, Exposure, Infrared, and Starlight?
- How Do I Adjust Resolution, Frame Rate, Bit Rate, and Video Compression?
- How Do I Name My Cameras and Manage On-Screen Display?
- How Do I Directly Transfer Footage From My Security System to My USB?
- How Do I Enable Email Notifications?
- EZView - Installation, and Configuration Guide
- EZTools - Installation, and Configuration Guide
- EZCloud - Installation, and Configuration Guide
- EZStation - Installation, and Configuration Guide
- Configuring Uniview Live View - This guide is about the Live View tab of Uniview NVRs. What each button does and how to configure it to your preference.
- Configuring Uniview Playback - This guide is about the Playback tab of Uniview NVRs. What each button does and how to configure it to your preference.
- Uniview Setup Guide: Client
- Uniview Setup Guide: System
- Uniview Setup Guide: Camera
- Updating Credentials
- Updating Firmware
- On-Screen Display
- Motion Detection
- Video Loss Detection
- Tampering Detection
- Privacy Mask
- Human Body Detection
- Uniview Setup Guide: Video Content Analysis
- Face Detection
- Intrusion Detection
- Cross Line Detection
- Audio Detection
- People Counting
- Defocus Detection
- Scene Change Detection
- Auto Tracking
- Object Left Behind
- Object Removed
- Uniview Setup Guide: Hard Disk